CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
- Mentor other Product Specialists by providing assistance throughout all SDLC activities and guidance on best practices, standards, and tools.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships for effective project management.
- Make empirically-based decisions.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management inside and outside of IT.
- Manage and coordinate major systems and business projects providing both tactical and strategic input to the projects.
- Oversee project scope, objectives, business value, delivery methodology, and deliverables to support project goals in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes to project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Effectively manage the communication of portfolio and project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor and report progress against deliverables for all projects within assigned areas of a portfolio.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within and between various project teams with assigned areas of a portfolio.
- Create a continuous improvement culture for assigned areas of the portfolio, and capitalize on stakeholder and team feedback to improve the process throughout project cycles.
- Contribute to the improvement of IT and Enterprise processes and standards, budget planning and adherence.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT Technology Consulting and Support
- In-depth experience with project management software, such as Jira, Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, Pivotal Tracker, MS Office Professional, MS Visio, MS OneNote, MS SharePoint
- Advanced knowledge of current project methodologies, including SDLC/Waterfall, Agile, RAD/Hybrid
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and budget management
- Previous experience coordinating multiple projects
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Certifications a plus (PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CSM, or PMI-ACP)
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.