CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity on our IT Safety & Compliance product team. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer/Developer who will be responsible for all aspects Intelex environment along with additional safety and compliance technologies and integrations including PowerBI and Active Directory, etc. This individual will join the safety and compliance product delivery team to help design, implement and maintain the company's web-based environmental, health, safety, and quality information management system. This role will require extensive technical understanding of the platform and its various modules delivered out of the box as well as custom built solutions for the business. Various skills related to front end web development and database management are important to achieve success.
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with internal customers to help achieve function goals using technology.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Identify effective solutions for business software system issues.
- Foster and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Build, deploy and maintain reports through native Business Intelligence tools as well as Power BI
- Build and support applications based on business process requirements.
- Collaborate with peers on initiatives related to enhancements, data migration, documentation, training.
- Ongoing administration related to user management.
- Serve as subject matter expert for applications.
- Monitor help requests.
- Work with vendor to resolve platform issues and coordinate upgrades.
- Develop and Support integration initiatives
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT Technology Consulting
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- Platform administration experience
- Knowledge of relational database logic
- Experience with Intelex technologies
- Experience developing and implementing information management systems
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.