Senior Treasury Analyst
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
The Senior Treasury Analyst position performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, investments, financial reporting preparation and customer service.
- Drives and prepares cash positions and coordinates cash movements with business units. Identify borrowing needs and/or optimal liquidity sources to ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operations and capital investments. Performs borrowing/investment decisions based on cash positioning.
- Process and monitor outgoing electronic payments.
- Monitor domestic and international bank balances and cash flow.
- Use independent judgment to identify, resolve and escalate bank errors, positive pay exceptions and fraud related issues to ensure legitimate business transactions are clearing bank accounts.
- Play a lead role in monitoring Treasury’s e-mail inbox and in working with internal and external business partners to resolve issues and respond to customer requests. Use independent judgment to escalate more complex issues/requests to other Treasury Team Members as required.
- Review weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and month-end closing transactions for accuracy and to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Work with internal team members and external business partners to develop, recommend and implement solutions that increase efficiencies and accuracy by reducing manual work, and better leverage available banking services and technology.
- Leads projects as well as initiatives to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Remain current with Treasury best practices, process improvements, fraud prevention and all related skills for the protection of CHS’s capital.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of four (4) years of treasury or finance experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Certified Treasury Professional or Chartered Financial analyst.
- SAP Experience
- Intermediate Excel, Word for Windows, and e-mail skills required with demonstrated ability to build and maintain spreadsheets. Intermediate PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills required, with ability to independently identify and either resolve or escalate issues that may fall outside existing process and procedures.
- Reliable and detailed-oriented with the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and activities within specified timeframes.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate the ability to professionally represent the company and the Treasury Team
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, collaborative, team-based environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to navigate complex and ambiguous problems.
- Demonstrates leadership, integrity, and versatility.
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset working with internal and external stakeholders
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up