CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations business. We are looking for a Financial Analyst, Expert who will be responsible for all FP&A activity for the Country Operations division. This includes, but is not limited to, financial budgeting, Long-Range Planning, forecasting, and financial decision analysis & business support. This position will execute complex financial analysis and communicate complex information clearly to all levels of management. The position will also work closely with counterparts in the wholesale GG&P teams for full product line analyses.
- Develop and maintain accurate dashboards, models and reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances.
- Execute complex analysis to identify trends and recommend solutions to mitigate impact and provide business insights ensuring accounts payable processes are effective and efficient.
- Perform variance analysis with the ability to understand and communicate key drivers of change.
- Enable decision making via the delivery of high impact analysis to business units and leadership.
- Partner with leadership to develop, prepare and present Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
- Lead projects, anticipating and ensuring development and maintenance of robust, scalable service capabilities (processes, systems, policies/procedures, organization, and compliance) to support the company growth.
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions to deliver desired outcomes.
- Provide training and assistance to less experienced team members.
- Identify and lead opportunities to use automation and data to improve business performance.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business, Business Administration, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong financial budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills
- Experience in developing and use of financial dashboards, modeling and reporting
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to build external and internal relationships in order to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.