Senior Business Systems Analyst, Legal and Compliance
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in the Information Technology group. We are seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join a growing team to support the Legal and Compliance Product organization, focusing on third-party risk, regulatory compliance solutions, and integrated systems. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be detail oriented, possess strong analytical skills, be able to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Gather and document business requirements for resolving issues, enhancements, and projects.
- Formulate and configure applications to meet business requirements and execute solutions that help business units achieve their strategic objectives.
- Test and track business requirements through implementation.
- Analyze business strategy and user needs, document business processes, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications for resolving issues, new enhancements, and new applications.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding and available IT solutions.
- Interpret existing applications and business processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Take ownership of support activities for current functionality, new enhancements, system and integration testing, and user acceptance testing of completed issues and enhancements.
- Present technical solutions that enhance the value of our company's products and services.
- Provide day to day support of IT processes and applications that enable the Legal Operations and Corporate Compliance functions.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field (or equivalent years of experience, education and training)
- 4+ years of business systems analysis experience to include:
- Leading custom software development and implementation projects
- Leading SaaS software procurement and implementation projects
- Documenting Business Requirements, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Training collateral
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project
- Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 application and processes
- Experience working in regulated industries, supporting software applications and processes
- Agile Project management experience and / or Scrum Certification
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Agriculture Business and Industry
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics-365
- Familiar with various ERP systems (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, Dynamics AX)
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up