CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity for aRefined Fuels & Renewable Trading Intern within the Refined Fuels & Renewable Trading team. You must be detail oriented, analytical and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work with traders to gain exposure to basic trading functions and concepts.
- Gain exposure to the energy and renewable markets, developing knowledge and understanding of the business.
- Assist traders with market analysis and data collection.
- Assist in daily position monitoring and reporting functions.
- Obtain a working knowledge of various software programs including JD Edwards, Refinitiv Eikon (Reuters) and Power BI.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field (expected graduation date of May/June 2023)
- Previous internship in trading and/or merchandising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.