CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting leadership opportunity in the IT Global Infrastructure Team. We are seeking a Product Delivery Manager that will drive and deliver modern voice communication products and technologies to the organization as we modernize and transform the business. The idea candidate will have experience leading high performing technical teams that support critical voice/communications infrastructure. In addition, this leader must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with both technical as well as non-technical audiences. The Product Delivery Manager is a servant leader focused on working with the Product Owner to create roadmaps to deliver on strategic goals, and drive the execution of those roadmaps using Agile and Lean practices while actively managing the overall team health of the team and developing team members. This position is a hybrid opportunity and will be located in Inver Grove Heights, MN. While this position is REMOTE, ideal candidates will live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area.
Lead Product Delivery
- Ensure delivery milestones are established and tracked, and delivery progress is forecasted and communicated to the product owner and product team.
- Escalate and communicate deviations in scope, resource budget, and timelines as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the product owner to define product success criteria and ensure team clearly understands the vision and objectives of the product.
- Review progress toward goals on a regular basis by determining specific metrics that the team should gather and report.
- Build trust with stakeholders by delivering incremental value critical to achieving goals.
- Work closely with the Business and IT Business Relationship Managers to ensure business requirements are being addressed.
- Responsible for ensuring that incidents/problems are managed through to resolution and ensuring timely root cause analysis
Manage Team Health and Cultivate Agile Mindset
- Ensure team health through consistent team engagement activities and sustainable workload management.
- Assess team composition and recommend staffing changes.
- Work with team members as appropriate to identify professional development opportunities to enable individual professional success.
- Help team organize themselves for optimal delivery outcomes by ensuring the roles and responsibilities required for success are defined and distributed throughout the team.
- Create an Agile Mindset and a culture of Continuous Team Improvement by creating an environment that promotes high performance teamwork by establishing the following priorities: team health and safety, continuous learning, creative experimentation, goal achievement, and value delivery.
- Ensure scrum ceremonies are effectively run.
Manage Team Performance (Velocity and Capacity)
- Identify, remove and/or escalate risks, roadblocks, and dependencies that are unresolvable by the product team and interfere with the team's ability to deliver.
- Directly manage the Systems Engineers/Analysts on the product delivery team as well as indirectly manage a cross functional team focused on product delivery.
- Manage to the overall team budget.
- Ensure that product risks are identified, tracked, and communicate with stakeholders on a regular basis.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT Technology Consulting and Support
- Prior leadership experience with progressively advancing level of leadership responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field (or equivalent years of experience in experience, education and/or training)
- 4+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT Technology Consulting and Support to include:
- Leadership experience leading technical and/or functional team members
- Proven ability to create an atmosphere of mentoring, quality, diversity, collaboration and continuous improvement by actively coaching product team members
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and drive resolution to issues impacting the product team
- Prior experience working on a cross-functional agile team; demonstrated ability to help achieve delivery outcomes and quantifiably improve delivery metrics
- Understanding of and commitment to the Agile mindset, principles, and practices
- Able and willing to work collaboratively as a part of a high performing team
- 4+ years of telecommunications experience with the following:
- Managing enterprise voice capabilities using Microsoft Teams
- Managing enterprise call/contact center technologies: IVR/ACD/Call Recording/CTI/CRM Integrations
- Legacy voice technology including Legacy VoIP, SIP SBCs, PBXs, PSTN/TDM systems
- Experience with cloud hosted voice solutions
- Experience in leading voice transformation projects from legacy systems to Enterprise voice platforms
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture, application development and support, networks, and computer operations
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) for both a technical and non-technical audience
- 2+ years of experience as a leader or member of an Agile software development team including scrum methodology
- Experience working as a Product Manager, Senior Analyst, or Senior Engineer
- Experience organizing, facilitating, and leading cross-functional teams
- Advanced knowledge of software/hardware lifecycle management procedures and ITSM principles
- Proficiency in agile delivery tools such as Azure DevOps
- Experience managing vendors, contracts, and participating in RFPs
- Willing and able to work across role boundaries to improve customer outcomes
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.