CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for an PCI Security Analyst to support an information risk management strategy to ensure information is appropriately managed throughout its lifecycle, and relevant risk is identified and mitigated. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be highly adaptive and flexible in a rapidly changing landscape and possess an eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Support objectives of the Security Assurance Team with CHS leadership and key technology contributors and develop plans aligned to the following:
- Control frameworks and requirements
- Risk assessments and mitigation strategies to manage risk at an acceptable level (internal and third party)
- Measures to demonstrate the value in control testing and risk reduction
- Provide input on design controls, help identify new and improved ways to leverage technology to maintain PCI compliance, assist with remediation efforts, as needed, and support the overall testing activities.
- Interface with auditors, internal compliance, and support teams.
- Communicate complex matters clearly and succinctly, articulate issues, communicate status, and drive to find solutions.
- Coach employees and partners on the proper methods to protect information resources.
- Assist with communications, engagements, and training plans to enhance a culture of shared security accountability.
- Identify and implement improved processes.
- Maintain and promote a strong security culture.
- As requested, provide assistance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Commodity Futures Trading and Commission (CFTC), and other security framework testing, remediation, and related auditor communication.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent years of training, work experience and education)
- 7+ years of IT Security experience to include one or more of the following:
- Experience with PCI DSS compliance and IT General Controls, with working knowledge of the technical controls and policies used to audit and comply with PCI Experience supporting management in a control environment focused on PCI
- Knowledge of industry trends, direction, and best practices in domain areas of responsibility
- Experience leading and contributing to cross-organizational program teams
- GIAC GSEC, CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL and/or PMP
- Knowledge and experience across multiple Information Security domains
- Ability and willingness to keep up with emerging security technologies and trends
- Involvement with SOX testing, remediation, and auditor communications
- Understanding of CFTC testing, remediation, and auditor communications
- Demonstrated experience with security training related to PCI
- Experience in the agricultural, grain, energy, and consumer foods industries
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.