CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Energy group. We are looking for a Marketing Intern, Lubricants to support and lead in a variety of projects including marketing program administration and analysis, marketing process evaluation and alignment, collateral and digital content development and distribution, marketing communications, and sales support. You must have excellent analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented.
- Support lubricants marketing staff with project management, including the development of digital content, collateral, newsletters, field communications, product packaging and tactical execution of programs, among other duties.
- Interact and manage relationships with various vendors including graphic design, print, advertising, and promotional.
- Support marketing with documentation of marketing processes and maintaining a timely, streamlined communication flow with the sales team.
- Manage projects with minimal supervision.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in a Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications or related degree program (expected graduation date of May/June 2023)
- Background or coursework in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Journalism or related fields
- Excellent writing skills and a passion for creating written content
- Experience creating visual communications or analytical reports
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.