CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for an associate level IT Security Administrator to provide day-to-day technical support for CHS account and access management requests as well as identify reoccurring or related issues involving incident response services. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, possess the ability to analyze and problem solve independently as well as prioritize tasks to complete requests and meet deadlines.
- Monitor the security account management ticket queue and troubleshoot account management queue. Follow and update run book guidelines for resolution.
- Provide identity related services for all systems managed by Security Account Management team.
- Address escalated issues, process improvements and efficiencies.
- Work with advanced level Security Administrators, Security Engineering and other teams to resolve issues involving security administration.
- Provide case status updates to management and end-users.
- Support, develop, document and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to security identity and access management support.
- Recommend solutions to reduce problems, including new processes and IAM technology needs.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 0-1+ years of Infrastructure Identity and Access Operations environment experience to include:
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange/O365, User Provisioning and Onboarding process
- Infrastructure Identity and Access Operations experience
- Identity and Access Provisioning knowledge of other identity and entitlement sources such as SAP, JDE World, JDE 9.x, Lawson, MS Dynamic, iSeries
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Experience assigning and developing file and application permissions
- Experience with diagram process workflows
- Ability to use technology, create scripts or partner with development groups to improve identity and access management services
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.