CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHShas an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Internin our International Treasury Group. This position will provide broad exposure to the Treasury area of the business. In this dynamic, challenging role, you will be responsible for supporting international treasury related activity for CHS to include intercompany funding, foreign exchange (FX) policies, foreign currency and interest rate management, and risk management strategies. You must be driven, inquisitive, detail oriented and adaptable with excellent communication, relationship building, and strategic thinking skills.
- Work on real and meaningful projects while learning more about CHS’s organization including analyzing global FX exposure, risks, and possible offsets
- Contribute to the design and implementation of global FX hedging strategies
- Help establish and monitor treasury related processes, procedures, and policies that are standardized globally
- Support international Treasury teams with intercompany and 3rd party funding needs providing reporting on debt limits and available capacity
- Assist with know your customer (KYC) reporting, structured trade finance, securitization, and other financing requirements and strategies
- Work with the Treasury team and Internal Controls to identify current treasury risks/gaps and implement best practices
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Mathematics or related field
- General knowledge of finance & accounting principles
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work part-time during the school year
- Knowledge of banking and financial institutions
- Prior related internship experience
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.