CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
The Financial Analyst, Experienced FP&A will report directly to the Global Grain and Processing Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis. The person in this role will partner closely with leadership across the Global Grain & Processing business unit to strengthen financial forecasting & analytical capabilities, support the annual budget/LRP & quarterly forecast process, provide financial decision analysis & support, and assist with monthly reporting. The Financial Analyst, Experienced must be an experienced analyst with strong financial budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills and possess a continuous improvement mindset with the desire to lead change initiatives.
- Develop and maintain accurate dashboards, models and reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances.
- Execute analysis to identify trends and recommend solutions to mitigate impact and provide business insights ensuring accounts payable processes are effective and efficient.
- Perform variance analysis with the ability to understand and communicate key drivers of change.
- Enable decision making via the delivery of high impact analysis to business units and leadership.
- Assist in developing, preparing and presenting Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
- Lead or participate in projects, anticipating and ensuring development and maintenance of robust, scalable service capabilities (processes, systems, policies/procedures, organization, and compliance) to support the company growth.
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions to deliver desired outcomes.
- Identify and lead opportunities to use automation and data to improve business performance.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business, Business Administration, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong financial budgeting, forecasting and analytical skills
- Experience using financial dashboards, modeling and reporting
- Ability to build external and internal relationships in order to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to facilitate meetings and lead discussions
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.