CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our IT Business Readiness Group for a CRM Technical Training Manager. We are looking for an experienced technical trainer to develop and execute training strategies that support enterprise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems implementations and enable business readiness.
- Assess & define technical training needs, design training programs, develop materials, and deploy training initiatives to enable stakeholder skills and job performance.
- Work collaboratively across stakeholder groups (including Product and/or Project teams, vendors, subject matter experts, end users) to achieve business readiness and user adoption goals while supporting the vision, strategy, and processes.
- Collaborate with organizational change management practitioners.
- Engage with stakeholders and power users when planning, developing and delivering training.
- Demonstrate system capabilities through in-person training workshops, online content and training videos.
- Track and measure effectiveness of training and user communication on features and functions.
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to measure training program effectiveness.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, IT, Marketing, Education or related field (or equivalent years of training, work experience and education)
- 3+ years of CRM experience in training, development and/or delivery to include:
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver technical education programs
- Experience creating micro-learning and eLearning solutions
- Program design and development of training materials
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMs, SharePoint, Visio
- Demonstrated effective collaboration skills
- Strong project management skills
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement experience
- Salesforce, Pipedrive or other CRM Application experience
- Ability to drive organizational change
- Energy or Agriculture Industry experience
- Experience with one or more eLearning tools SAP Enable Now, Articulate or Camtasia
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.