CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity as a Category Manager- Transportation.
- Manage supply and distribution for assigned products.
- Collaborate with wholesale to develop and execute supply plans, while optimizing logistics.
- Provide consistent and reliable product availability and solutions for customers and member owners.
- Efficiently manage inventory levels while ensuring dependable supply.
- Monitor and accurately report daily commodity positions, limiting CHS risk.
- Grow relationships with internal and external customers to enhance value for CHS.
- Work with trading to maximize market and growth opportunities.
- Analyze and improve current processes as defined in our strategic initiatives.
- Represent supply perspective in special projects as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Economics, Manufacturing, Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Statistics or related field
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Strategic Sourcing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.