CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to perform activities related to several SAP Solution Manager application areas. Application responsibilities will include design, definition, communication, coordination, and implementation activities. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong analysis and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a rapid pace environment. Ideal candidates to be located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN metro area to work a hybrid schedule at our corporate office in Inver Grove Heights, MN, however, will consider remote options for top talent.
- Ensure processes are well designed, defined, and documented.
- Ensure assigned processes are adhered to in the delivery of solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation for assigned application processes.
- Analyze processes within assigned applications with attention to process gaps, issues and corrections to be made as well as trending areas with a view towards continuous improvement.
- Recommend solutions to address gaps and issues with current action plans and coordinate collaboration for process improvements and update related materials.
- Define and create all necessary artifacts in ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, Solution Manager, MS Word/Excel and/or SharePoint toolsets for assigned applications. • Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create training materials and perform periodic training for assigned processes.
- Perform testing and maintenance for assigned processes with respect to tool upgrades and enhancements.
- Become an expert in assigned processes and tool workflows.
- Embrace and promote a continuous improvement mindset, lean thinking.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of related experience in IT and IT process management to include:
- Familiar with ERP release management environment (SAP/JDE)
- Phases of the software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of software development and ITIL principles
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- Knowledge or experience working with SAP Solution Manager or Azure DevOps
- Principles of Lean understanding
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.