CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has as an exciting opportunity in our Finance Data Management group. We are looking for a Business Process & Data Analyst to provide stewardship for master data by enforcing and evolving the global data governance design and process for finance master data. This position will partner with finance and business functions. The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating with other associates and team members, leveraging strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
This is a hybrid position, reporting to our Inver Grove Heights, MN location two days a week.
- Manage an ongoing queue of requests for finance master data ensuring that all requests are valid, accurate and completed within service level agreements.
- Support master data requestors through training on data management standards and processes.
- Facilitate and execute data cleansing projects with business data stewards and specialists across CHS systems
- Collaborate with IT, functions, and data management team to evaluate process needs and identify efficiencies in achieving automation, standardization, and continuous process improvement
- Participate in technology decisions to enable & enhance data governance processes and data quality monitoring by performing requirements analysis and testing
- Lead Enterprise Information Management Finance working group to define and set standards and analyze the impact of new or changing standards and/or processes. Effectively communicate to prevent conflicts.
- Collaborate with Internal Controls and other stakeholders to effectively manage finance data processes, aligning roles, controls, and responsibilities to mitigate risks.
- Monitor and improve data quality by initiating corrective actions identified through performing root cause analysis.
- Present key metrics to Data Management leadership and internal stakeholders depicting opportunities for improvement and measures of success.
- Support CHS transformation initiatives
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in data management, or accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business, or related degree
- Knowledge and direct application of data governance or data management practices
- Experience with data quality management tools, analytics tools, and data analysis
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects and tasks
- Previous experience effectively using multiple ERP systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.