CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Business Readiness, global process team. We are looking for a Business Process and Data Analyst to participate in the global process design and documentation of security and compliance to ensure successful technology implementations. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be a strong team player who thrives in a team-oriented environment and comfortable working with ambiguity and a fast paced and changing environment.
- Work with key stakeholders to map job roles and users to permissions for technology implementations.
- Analyze and evaluate current state work methods, procedures, security roles, controls, information, and documentation systems. Conduct interviews to extract process knowledge and translate into process maps.
- Document core operational processes, creating detailed best practices and associated materials.
- Prepare and communicate regular project status reports with project stakeholders and business process owners.
- Follow change management process to ensure that updates are fully documented. Work closely with functional and business areas to ensure documented operational processes are understood and implemented consistently.
- Develop materials, conduct training and provide coaching to ensure staff across the company understand how to effectively use the process improvement methodology and tools.
- Monitor use of new process documentation by developing and maintains standard, custom and ad-hoc reports.
- Identify critical success factors, metrics and KPIs in process analysis and design.
- Support project feasibility and business case development, matching projects to the strategic priorities of the Business Partners.
- Develop and track business process related metrics.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent years of training, work experience and education)
- 7+ years of business analysis and/or project management experience to include:
- Knowledge of process mapping and analysis techniques
- Broad knowledge of different qualitative and quantitative analytical methods, approaches and tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or Science
- End user security role mapping of ERP systems (SAP a plus)
- PMP, Lean certification or LSS Green/ Black Belt
- 5+ years of experience and/or participation in cross functional project teams
- Knowledge of Project Management or Process Improvement techniques (Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Understanding of or experience with centralized processes and organizations that support SAP functional areas (Shared Services/CoE)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.