CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in the Information Technology Department. We are looking for an associate level Business Systems Analyst who can optimize processes throughout the implementation, support, and enhancement of CHS’s SAP Agriculture Contract Management (ACM) and Commodity Management (CM) modules to focus on Risk Reporting. A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Learn and take responsibility for commodity risk and position related aspects of the ACM module.
- Gain a deep understanding of business strategy and user needs, document business processes, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications for resolving issues, new enhancements, and new applications.
- Identify and research to understand risk-related incidents raised by business users.
- Support the greater ACM team by providing expertise of risk and position impacts related to all aspects of the ACM process.
- Work closely with business users on high visibility processes and procedures around financial accounting and position reporting.
- Formulate and configure applications to meet business requirements and execute solutions that help business units achieve their strategic objectives.
- Gather and document business requirements for resolving issues, enhancements, and projects.
- Coordinate with the business to support the monthly Mark to Market reporting processes.
- Test and track business requirements through implementation.
- Provide day to day support of IT processes and applications through the analysis and correction of incidents logged by business users.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 0-1+ years of experience of Information Technology and/or IT Business Systems Analysis
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
- SAP CM experience
- SAP ACM Experience with S/4 1809 FPS02 or higher
- Strong analytical skills and desire to learn
- Project management experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Visio and Project
- Experience with ServiceNow or other IT Service Management tools
- Knowledge of Agriculture Business and Industry
- Experience in Information Technology
- Business Analyst experience through internships or industry experience to include:
- Experience developing and managing functional/technical specifications and test plans
- Excellent documentation experience using Microsoft office, SharePoint or similar tool
- Ability to identify system issues and drive forward the resolution
- Experience with SAP processes implementing and/or supporting the ACM module in ECC and/or S/4
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.