CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting summer internship opportunity within the Agronomy Financial Planning and Analysis Team. The Agronomy Finance Intern position is intended to provide a broad experience within the financial analysis and business support functions. Come be a part of a multinational company and develop a general understanding of financial planning, analysis, reporting and accounting. You must be able to act as a consultant for our team by providing excellent communication, both verbal and written. Strong attention to detail, flexibility with strong problem-solving ability and ability to prioritize assigned duties.
- Provide support for monthly reporting, quarterly forecast, and annual budget process.
- Prepare monthly analysis reports for business unit management.
- Provide exceptional customer service by researching, resolving, and/or escalating inquiries.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and be involved in projects as assigned.
- Work collaboratively across other departments across CHS.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- Currently a junior or senior with graduation dates in Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Experience performing basic financial analysis
- Ability to utilize and learn new tools and systems to analyze financial data
- Basic knowledge of accounting & finance principles
- Knowledge of SAP, BPC, JDE
- Prior internship experience
- Knowledge of PowerBI, Tableau or Access
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.