CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Energy Equipment department within our Energy division. We are looking for an Account Representative for energy equipment. This person will manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You must be detail oriented, have strong analytical & negotiating skills, with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to build strong relationships with customers, vendors, and teammates through collaboration, trust and respect.
- Contact accounts or prospects to sell products within a territory or by nature of customers.
- Secures and maintains distribution of products and/or services and maintains effective agreements for customers and vendors.
- Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals subject to review by supervisor.
- Participates in special projects such as major promotions, new product launches, and new marketing initiatives.
- Performs customer service and account maintenance duties for established, stable customers/markets.
- Focus on sales targets, new business development, maintaining and growing customer relationships, conduct outbound sales calls and manage the basics of the business.
- Partner with customers to solve product and service needs.
- Help market and sell value added programs and services.
- Partner with Senior Account Managers to gain supply and marketing, regulatory, and product knowledge.
- Contact prospective new customers, qualifying leads for sales team.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of Sales and/or Business Development and Account Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Mechanical, Agricultural, or Chemical Engineering
- Sales experience preferred
- Propane parts experience preferred
- JDE and/or SAP experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up