CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS, Inc has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division in Holyoke, CO. We are looking for an individual to join our operations team as an Operations Specialist. You will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.
- Provide excellent customer service by working with patrons in a courteous and professional manner
- Load/unload grain, agronomy, and energy trucks/railcars in a timely and safe manner
- Monitor and maintain inventories
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and vehicles
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities
- Perform operation of vehicles, forklift, skidster, and loaders
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
- Hourly range: $12.31-$19.46 per hour
- This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.