CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS/Central Plains Ag Services has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Agronomist Intern. You must be detailed oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Assist Agronomy Sales Rep with crop scouting and soil sampling.
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and services.
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Operate safely.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science or other Ag related degree program.
- Available to work long hours.
- Previous agriculture experience.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.