CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Animal Nutrition business. We are looking for a Feed MillMaintenance and Technician Intern to learn about plant equipment and maintenance practices and build and document a maintenance program. You must be detail oriented with strong mechanical skills, and process orientation/process improvement skills. Position will be based in Great Falls, MT. Ideal candidates are pursuing Mechanical Engineering or Agricultural Engineering studies.
- Develop knowledge of plant equipment and maintenance practices within our feed manufacturing facilities
- Help build a maintenance program into our system platform
- Provide capital project assistance of implementation planning
- Work in and keep an environment that is compliant with state, local and CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in Maintenance related degree program
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred additional qualifications include:
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Background in the ag industry
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.