CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people? Does being the face of a company excite you? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience or maintaining organization in a face-paced environment? Then you would be a great fit for CHS Inc.'s Farm Store Receiving Clerk position in Grangeveille, ID!
As a Farm Store Receiving Clerk. you will work with a variety of people, maintain inventory levels, and be the face of the company to store patrons!
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the largest coops in the U.S, while still making an impact in our local communities. Our fun and safe work environment is waiting for you, apply today!
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner. Direct customer contact, build strong customer relationships; assist with order status, research and resolve all customer questions, complaints, and disputes relating to billing.
- Manage the customer invoicing process; resolve vendor invoicing issues with billing and/or vendors, approve all customer invoices prior to release, manage customer disputes, research and provide solutions to customer issues.
- Enter inventory data and orders into system, manage order fulfillment, utilize vendor websites for ordering and grower licensing, manage customer prepays and vendor prepays, ensure all record keeping is up-to-date. Develop knowledge of assigned products/programs.
- Coordinate customer delivery and pick-up, coordinate vendor shipments, resolve shipment disputes, unload and organize seed shipments
- Run VRT (variable rate technology) maps & recommendations and coordinate grid samples.
- Understand the business functions of sales team and assist the team in improving the efficiency and profitability of the location(s) assigned.
- Follow through with sales team, customers, and vendors as it relates to all programs.
- Ensure that federal and state regulations pertaining to products are observed and adhered to.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Procurement and/or Inventory Analysis
- High School diploma or GED
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screening.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.