CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Retail division! We are looking for a GinningOperations Specialist to join our growing team in Frederick, OK. You must be customer focused, hardworking, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. This position has the opportunity for growth.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
- Operate bale press and record weight of bale and seed.
- Be able to operate gin equipment such as dryers, cleaners, gin stands, lint cleaners and bale presses. This equipment separates the seed, trash, and cotton fibers, then bales the cotton fiber in a bale.
- Control and monitor all load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Load and unload products from railcars or trucks.
- Operate heavy equipment as needed.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record keeping.
- Maintain and keep records on all equipment including legs, conveyors, cleaners, vehicles, and all other facility equipment.
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs, and bins; work in dusty conditions and changing temperatures.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hours to meet business demands during season.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 3+ years of experience in Operations and/or Business Operations
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons to meet business demands
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.