CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY, an extremely GENEROUS BENEFITS package, OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE, and STABLE EMPLOYMENT with LONG TERM GROWTH opportunities.
We are hiring a Full-Time Office Assistant in Ethan, SD. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, accurate, and has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Health Insurance (competitively priced – take more of your paycheck home!)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Both company paid + voluntary)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% company funded)
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection (company funded)
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays, and paid volunteer days!)
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement including 401K with employer match AND a company funded pension
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic, and direct patrons to appropriate staff
- Set up customer prepay contracts, process invoices, transfer documents, and perform data entry into proprietary company systems
- Coordinate truck freight schedules, weigh fertilizer trucks and document information
- Enter payroll hours
- Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts, and prepare deposits
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services
- Provide clear office communication with location managers, board members, and patrons
- Offer support to the credit department as needed
- Order office supplies and maintain a clean office
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Enterprise Services
- Office experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred
- Farming background/understanding helpful, but not required
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.