Senior Manager, Finance Shared Services - Hybrid
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Finance organization within a hybrid work setting. We are looking for a Senior Manager for Financial Shared Services. The Senior Manager will execute management and accounting responsibilities for Enterprise-wide Financial Shared Services, end to end processes. This Senior Manager will report to the Senior Director of Financial Shared Services and will play a key role in driving the ongoing transformation of Shared Service finance by (i) centralizing accounting work that was previously performed separately in each business unit, (ii) decoupling accounting activity from financial analysis activity, and (iii) driving alignment of accounting policy and process across business units.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to Finance Shared Services processing departments.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to attract, develop and retain talent.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions to deliver desired program outcomes.
- Evaluate process needs and collaborate internally to identify efficiencies that consider best practices in achieving automation, standardization, and continuous process improvement.
- Lead complex projects related to new processes, issues or changes in structure. Lead internal cross-divisional reporting. Act as liaison for department.
- Define, develop, and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics. Track and evaluate performance and collaborate with others to create efficiencies.
- Organize and present key measurements to FSS senior leadership, depicting successes and opportunities for improvement, ensuring the team is pursuing Best in Class results.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Business, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, and/or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Prior leadership experience with progressively advancing level of leadership responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of shared service functions
- Strong planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to lead complex projects which require building consensus and collaboration from others across business groups and functions
- Demonstrated leadership skills, versatility, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong manager of processes and people with the ability to develop and motivate staff
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with solid background in process improvements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office suite and ERP experience
- MBA, CPA, CMA preferred
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up