CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Dakota Agronomy Partners LLC offers COMPETITIVE PAY AND A GREATLEARNINGENVIRONMENT with LONGTERMGROWTH opportunities.
We are hiring an Agronomy Intern in Drake, ND for Spring 2024!
This internship will work closely with our customers, ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information possible.
- Gain knowledge of general agronomy skills such as scouting, crop protection products, crop nutrient products, seed, custom application procedures, mixing procedures, truck driving, and delivering product.
- Perform all agronomy/seed operations.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Assist with repairs and preventative maintenance for all agronomy equipment including legs, conveyors, towers, vehicles, sprayers, floaters, trucks, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
- Work in and keep an environment that is compliant with state, local, and CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software.
CHS offers a competitive total rewards package. Compensation includes base wage and, depending upon position, may include other earnings such as bonus, incentives and commissions. Actual pay offered will vary based on multiple factors which may include, without limitation, experience, education, training, specialized skills and certifications.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability.