Full Time Custom Applicator
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Join our Team!
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY, an extremely GENEROUS BENEFITS package, OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE, and STABLE EMPLOYMENT with LONG TERM GROWTH opportunities.
We are hiring a Full-Time Custom Applicator in DIXON, NE to join our team.
- Health Insurance (competitively priced – take more of your paycheck home!)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Both company paid + voluntary)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% company funded)
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection (company funded)
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays, jury duty, and paid volunteer days!)
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement including 401K with employer match AND a company paid pension
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Apply crop protection products with a high clearance sprayer or floater.
- Apply fertilizer and crop protection products.
- Educate patrons on products being applied to fields, techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct & patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to include driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Pick-up and delivery product to customers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Production and/or Operations
- Ability to work more hours in busy seasons based on business demand
- Ability to pass DOT drug test
- CDL or ability to obtain strongly preferred
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up