CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity for an Animal Nutrition Sales Intern in North or South Dakota.
- Evaluate current customer programs and make recommendations to maximize growth opportunities.
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals and bids.
- Ride along with consultants to understand the day in the life of animal nutrition sales team member.
- Work on building rations for livestock producers and designing diets with livestock consultants
- Support sales consultants with sampling feed, water, etc. to understand nutrient density and quality
- Spend time understanding the flow of a feed plant and what it takes to deliver feed to CHS livestock producers
- Help with competitive analysis of their territory to understand market share and competition.
- Develop knowledge of Animal Nutrition products and services.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Currently enrolled in a college program related to animal nutrition, agriculture, business, or any other related program.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.