CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS is looking for a Warehouse Worker role in Colby KS.
- Assist Supervisor in daily inventory tasks.
- Check-in material, inspect and confirm
- Complete shipping, receiving and inspection documents neatly and accurately.
- Conduct and enter cycle counts of all inventory including satellite warehouses and rotating inventory.
- Learn and perform all job functions within the warehouse including loading/unloading trailers, moving pallets of product, palletizing bags, picking orders, identifying finished products, completing documentation and cleaning.
- Load/unload freight promptly and accurately.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the processing and adjoining areas and storage cabinets.
- Manage product inventory and follow first in-first out rotation principles.
- Operate a forklift and other heavy equipment.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange material.
- Perform other jobs assigned by plant leadership.
- Properly label and store inventory/project/non-inventory material.
- Pull and deliver materials/tools/parts as requested and ensure it is issued to work orders.
- Record all daily production accurately on the production sheets.
- Rotate through all job functions on a daily basis as per the rotation schedule.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years in Supply Chain and/or Procurement
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Economics, Manufacturing, Logistics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Systems Engineering, Statistics or in a related field.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.