CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 11,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division at Larsen Cooperative. We are looking for a Local CDL Class B LP Delivery Truck Driver to deliver propane to our customers for home heating, dryer gas to local farmers and businesses as well. The location will be out of Clintonville, WI and/or possibly the New London location. As a fulltime driver you will deliver CHS products to customer locations in a safe, punctual and efficent manner. You will be responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
Why work for CHS? We know our people are our most important asset.
- Competitive Salary!
- Home Nightly!
- Paid Training on Product Handling and Safe Driving.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Uniform Allowance
- Deliver propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual and efficient manner
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with vendors/customers if delays occur.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Valid Class B CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable driving experience
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background check and physical job screening.
- Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Valid Class B CDL
- Agriculture Background
- Customer service experience
- Bulk liquid, pressure trailer or Forklift experience
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climb.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.