CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Herman has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a Seasonal Custom Applicator. You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and offers mobility within CHS.
- Helps ensure that financial reports are completed on time, in accordance with GAAP principles, and that they accurately reflect financial position.
- Completes assigned daily ledger entries and other financial transactions in accordance with Accounting principles so that the general ledger is accurate and up-to-date.
- Collects and compiles simple financial information and assists senior accountants with the accurate and timely preparation of financial reports and Accounting statements for senior management.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- 2+ years of experience
- Maintain or be able to obtain a CDL and DOT medical card
- High School diploma or GED (preferred)
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours, be available for overnight stays and occasional weekends to meet business demands
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins, and into back of trailer
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.