Full Time Grain Operations Specialist
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Join our Team
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY, an extremely GENEROUS BENEFITS package, OPPORTUNITIES TO ADVANCE, and STABLE EMPLOYMENT with LONG TERM GROWTH opportunities.
CHS, Inc. is now hiring for Full Time Grain Operations Specialists at our BRANDON, SD location!
Our ideal candidate is efficient, reliable, and able to work well on a team.
- Health Insurance (competitively priced – take more of your paycheck home!)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Both company paid + voluntary)
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% company funded)
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Protection (company funded)
- Paid Time Off (including vacation, sick, holidays, floating holidays, jury duty, and paid volunteer days!)
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Retirement including 401K with employer match AND a company paid pension
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of operation in a courteous and professional manner
- Blend and load products
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping
- Comply with company policy and government regulations regarding appropriate commodities handled
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, and others to customer sites
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of commodities handled
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they come into the business
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed for safe and efficient operation
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, loading inventory, forklift, mechanics, general maintenance, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals, and seed as well as delivery of grain commodities to the terminal
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of operation and profitability
- Unload grain commodities as they are received
- Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting vehicles
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs, climb railcars/ladders/stairs/bins, work in dusty conditions/all weather conditions throughout shift.
- Able to work extended hours at busy times based on business demand.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up