Global Senior Business Process and Data Analyst
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Finance Data Management group. We are looking for a global senior business process and data analyst to establish and evolve CHS enterprise data governance, master data management and data quality principles in our international locations. This position will partner with our businesses as well as data management analysts and stewards to ensure international master data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable. The ideal candidate will enjoy collaborating with other associates and team members and leverage strong communication skills. In addition, the ideal candidate will recommend improvements to international master data, processes, and systems.
This position will be based in our Barcelona office (on a hybrid basis) and may travel to enhance collaboration.
- As a lead work across a wide variety of business process and data management activities providing guidance, training and asssistance to more junior team members.
- Analyze and evaluate current state work methods, procedures, controls, information and documentation systems. Conduct interviews to extract process knowledge and translate into process maps.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts between business and process area data requirements.
- Assess impact of process change requests to master data definition and existing system data.
- Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to identify, analyze, and document data migration cleansing and transformation rules from legacy source systems. Collaborate with IT to resolve technical issues with data governance tools.
- Design and maintain master data governance solutions aligned to the enterprise data governance strategy ensuring legal or regulatory data requirements are captured and adhered to in solution design.
- Develop materials, conduct training and provide coaching to ensure staff across the company understand how to effectively use the process improvement methodology and tools.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and analysis from process areas and business subject matter experts to translate in to process maps, master data definition, process maps and data governance processes.
- Facilitate target system data migration requirements gathering from process areas and data governance.
- Facilitate, support and train business subject matter experts on data migration validation procedures to meet target system design.
- Lead change management process to ensure that updates are fully documented. Work closely with functional and business areas to ensure documented operational processes are understood and implemented consistently.
- Identify critical success factors, metrics and KPIs in process analysis and design. Develop and track business process related metrics.
- Investigate and resolve data incidents in a timely manner.
- Perform other responsibilities as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or IT Business Systems
- Knowledge and direct application of data governance or data management practices including business process flow diagramming and updating business process user guides
- Experience leading continuous improvement projects and tasks
- Experience effectively using multiple ERP systems
- Experience with business systems & applications to include prior direct work experience including analyzing and interpreting processes and resolving complex issues, developing, creating, and facilitating trainings to internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in MS Office Suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems quickly and efficiently with little oversight, resolve conflicts by applying creative problem solving skills to mitigate disputes, and create and facilitate trainings to internal and external stakeholder
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, or related field
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up