Experienced Maintenance Technician
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Amherst, CO!
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Ranges from $19.50 - $30.00
- Eligible for promotion
- Under general supervision, maintain machinery, equipment, facilities or vehicles as needed and as efficiently and timely as possible.
- Repair and perform preventative maintenance to ensure the most efficient operation.
- Identify and diagnosis problems on equipment and continually monitor equipment while initiating appropriate repair processes.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Inspect parts, replacements, alignment, balancing, installation and refurbishment on a wide variety of equipment.
- Coordinate with the supervisor on tasks ranging from simple part replacement, advanced troubleshooting and preventative/predictive maintenance interventions ensuring that equipment is properly configured and/or set up.
- Install, maintain, rebuild, replace parts, equipment and machinery and troubleshoot maintenance problems.
- Perform maintenance planning and scheduling activities to assign equipment work orders.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or directed.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Production, Operations, and/or Maintenance
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no restrictions
- Experience with grain handling equipment
- Knowledge of stick welding
- Be capable of using millwright tools and have a working knowledge of their use
- Ability to work in noisy, dusty and all weather conditions
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get job alerts
Interested in a specific role or location? Sign-up for job alerts and we’ll automatically notify you when there’s an opening.
Join our talent community
Want to stay in touch? Join our talent community and we’ll send you updates about what’s happening at CHS and when we’re hiring.Sign up