CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
At CHS, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to identifying and delivering the talent that will help our owners grow. We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter to proactively engage with hiring managers and potential candidates to attract and build talent pools to deliver on our business objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity to create strong relationships, build partnerships with external organizations, and develop and execute strategies to ensure we acquire top talent across the country. This role will primarily support roles based in our enabling functions like Marketing, Human Resources, Legal & Compliance.
This person will manage the full life-cycle recruiting process for designated positions including creating job postings, leading strategy discussions with hiring managers, developing sourcing campaigns and ensuring a positive candidate experience. In addition, this person will assist with our military outreach program by building relationships with external organizations, resource groups, and attend events to pipeline talent.
- Manage full life cycle recruitment; emphasis on proactive sourcing, using a variety of sourcing methodologies.
- Conduct consultative and strategic intake sessions with hiring managers and HR to identify and understand business requirements for open positions, set expectations and timelines for he recruiting process and the desired candidate profile.
- Develop cost-effective recruiting and sourcing strategies; proactively create/maintain candidate pipelines as needed.
- Implement best practices to attract and recruit diverse talent including use of technology, social media, community outreach, military, educational, professional organizations, referral networks and outplacement agencies.
- Use a variety of standard and specialized sourcing techniques to develop a pool of well-qualified candidates; building strong networks and direct sourcing is essential for this position.
- Conduct cold-calling and proactive sourcing through social media and other tools to build a network and pipeline of potential candidates and resources.
- Collaborate with peers, train or mentor others in best practices and sourcing techniques.
- Develop and maintain internal and external networks to strategically source passive candidates.
- Attend career fairs and events as needed.
- Use technology efficiently to manage workload. Working knowledge of automated recruiting systems required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and ability to create documents, reports and materials in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have working knowledge of employment laws and OFCCP compliance requirements. Ensure accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process are met.
- Demonstrate recruiting experience in a multi-function environment with the ability to manage multiple/competing priorities.
- Write complete and detailed intake documents and job posting ensuring an understanding of job duties, job responsibilities, and required/desired skills.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 5+ years in Human Resources
Experience using social media and networking sites as well as traditional sourcing methods and cold calling to build a pipeline of candidates
Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Success Factors
- Bachelor's degree preferred
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.